- (1) Introduction
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
- (2) Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- (3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- (c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (d) redistribute material from this website.
- (4) Limitations of liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the website.
Further, our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- (5) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our quotation form, save for the purpose of bona fide quotation requests.
- (6) Variation
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- (7) Entire agreement
- (8) Law and jurisdiction
- This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- (9) Our contact details
The full name of our company is Mixam UK Limited. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 6301324. Our registered address is at New Burlington House, 1075 Finchley Road, London NW11 0PU.
Our VAT number is 912257248, and our data protection registration number is Z112003X.
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Mixam UK Ltd, Unit 43, Wenta Business Centre Colne Way, Watford, WD24 7ND.